LIFE AT CRISP
CREATIVE DESIGN AGENCY
CHECK OUT OUR
Crisp Marketing is excited to announce that we are looking to expand our web programming and marketing team. We are looking for results-oriented people who are looking for a fast paced, exciting work place, has passion around web.
The Digital Product Marketing Manager will have full P&L responsibility for one of our internally owned internet brands. This person will be primarily focused on driving revenue growth and will be able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
The Digital Product Marketing Manager will drive the strategy, execution, and analysis of the brand; including paid search campaigns (PPC, display, retargeting, and social media ads), site optimization, the overall user experience, and contribute to the development of the brand.
To be successful, you’ll need to be able to partner with sales, data analysis, and marketing teams to connect the dots with marketing funnel data – balancing budget, quality, and conversion and guide the execution of your strategy seamlessly between all teams. You’ll introduce new data-driven ideas and shepherd them to realization across multiple websites and conversion segments to deliver experiences that delight and convert visitors to customers.
Vision, Medical, Dental
We are searching for a Paid Search Manager who will manage SEM campaigns, develop strategy, test plans, analyze campaign results and provide day-to-day management and optimizations to achieve goals. We are looking for someone who is driven, analytical and a strong creative thinker. This person will create & lead the paid search department and must be able to paid search marketing channels with limited supervision.
- Manage and optimize paid search campaigns across multiple advertising engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) including campaign planning, budget management, performance review, keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, enhanced campaigns, PLA’s and conversion rates.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in paid search and contribute to the knowledge base of other marketing team members as well as sharing results with key stakeholders and executives.
- Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
- Lead strategy and expand beyond search distribution to effectively run paid campaigns on social (Facebook, Twitter,etc), CPC networks, retargeting, mobile and more.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the team and top executives.
- Stay current with new advances in online marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research and evaluating the latest PPC tools.
Marketing & Design:
- Follows current marketing guidelines for email, print and web design & distribution
- Identify and execute new channels to market services and listings
- Establish a video production & distribution plan
- Manage current campaigns and programs (including lead generation)
Reporting and Analysis
- Benchmark and track performance to outlined KPIs, proactively optimizing for profitable growth
- Provide key insights around industry trends and proactively identify opportunities emerging in search
- Act as a key stakeholder in regard to analytics and work closely with internal business intelligence resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years experience executing on-page Search Engine Optimization or Search Engine Marketing strategies
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience working with medical & healthcare marketing a plus.
- Advanced skills working with Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with design programs such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign.
- Experience working with digital/online marketing and consumer websites; transaction-oriented business-to-consumer sites
- Computer skills: advanced MS Excel, intermediate MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, advanced knowledge of ecommerce businesses, and advanced knowledge of paid search tools, including: a bid management system, and an application program interface (preferably AdWords and Bing Ads)
- Proven track record of driving P&L performance via analytics and fact-based decision-making